The Stray Cat Paparazzi

I recently opened my email inbox to see a mail entitled "Random" from a certain Chris Weathers (if you see this, thanks so much Chris! You can be like him too and submit things to us). An utterly uncynical person who believes in the invincibility of Norton, I proceeded to open it to find a succinctly worded suggestion.

"See how many pictures of stray cats you can take in one week..." (before you get the wrong impression, it's not that succinct, I just don't see the point of copying the entire email).

Anyway, I stared at the message, rather intrigued by the idea. Oh wow, I thought, CATS! How exciting! But what am I going to do with all those stray cat photos? (at this point I looked like so --> o.O)

Which is the point of this entry! There are a thousand and one things you can do with random photos of random cats, and they're certainly all very good candidates for filling up the time(:

1) Lolcats
Obvious, isn't it? Get ready for "awwwww"s and "ooooooh"s and "hahaha"s when you enter the famed I Can Has CheezBurger website (which is, incidentally, a cousin of FailBlog.org)


















(taken from the I Can Has CheezBurger website. Laugh quietly, this next shot could win the game!)


2) Cat Picture Snap! and Heart Attack!
These two popular poker card games can be given a breath of fresh air with photos of cats. Especially since they all look like this:

















(taken from the I Can Has CheezBurger website)
I can assure you, this will be an extremely frantic version, and they could even sell it with the label WITH UP TO 200% MORE "SNAP!" or PLAY MORE ROUNDS! EACH HEART ATTACK ROUND LASTS APPROXIMATELY 80% SHORTER!

Yep. Dreams..


3) Make it into jigsaw puzzles
You saw the photo above. Need I say more?

*fur fur fur fur fur fur eyes eyes eyes eyes fur fur fur fur*

So come up with creative ideas on what to do with so many random photos of random cats, and share it with us through comments!

What You Need:
- Felinophilia?
- A camera
- CATS!

Resources:
- ICanHasCheezBurger.com: http://icanhascheezburger.com/
- Pictures of Cats: http://www.pictures-of-cats.org/ (on a .org website. yeah, it's that big)
- Random Pictures of Cats: http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/index.html (these sites need better names)

1 comment:

  1. Aleurophilia is the correct term I think. I tend to take photos of many of my feline patients, they're such fun creatures.

    ReplyDelete