The EC Contest

For you EC card droppers, sorry for making you hop around the site, but I've got an important announcement to make (*cue: oooooooh*).
I'll be leaving on a jet plane, to a land most distant, most ancient, and thus will not be able to update during this period. To counter the visit atrophy caused by this lack of new entries, I've decided to host a contest!

From now till the 30th of December 0000 hours (GMT+8), drop a comment or send me an email to win EC credits!

Categories:
STUPID COMMENTS
random rants, rambles, rawrs all fall into this category. say whatever you want, wherever you want, just drop the blasted comment.
CRITERA: the funniest comment will win!
PRIZE: 200EC

talk to me! i'm a socially deprived nerd who likes to see messages waiting for me in my inbox, makes me feel so loved(:
CRITERIA: there is no clear cut criteria for this category. just send me an email that i like, and you'll win. refer to Submit Things To Us! for more information
PRIZE: 400EC, 1st Prize
            250EC, 2nd Prize

TOP COMMENTS (NON-STUPID)
for the saner readers out there, this category for you. too glam to enter under "Stupid Comments"? try this then!
CRITERA: The comment which best promotes further intelligent discussion will win!
PRIZE: 250EC

(of course, "wherever" means drop your comments on any posts that tickle your fancy)

11 comments:

  1. Interesting contest. You might actually make me think, though, and I'm not sure I like that too much. I do enough of that at work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool contest and hope you have an excellent holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thats not fair! You have got two widgets LOL. Great contest and have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha- good contest. I'll have to think of something and come back for the funny comment category. Hopefully I can get inspired by something I come across in the next day or so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "This is a funny comment" ... do I win?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good trip.... Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just posted about an easy way TO remember to come back and participate (on our blog today). I'll be keeping my eyes open and have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am game! sign me up to win. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I could only think of something funny right now I'd write it. Nothing is coming to me right now, must be because I'm one tired lady.

    Have fun & great contest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have an excellent trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Practice ineptitude.

    ReplyDelete